Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Every tag ever used on flickr to date

2008 2008maydayparade 34thannualmaydayparadefestival 89s10thst 8track acrylic airplane artistdesignedminigolf babyrat barackobama barn basketball bathroom bedazzled bedraceforbridging bird bloomingtonave blue bookshelf buckhill bumpersticker burnsville canvas celebritymii chicago chicagogayprideparade church cootersdukesofhazzardmuseum costume crowd cute dfl dog downtown drawing dukesofhazzard duluth elvis face falafel freerangefilmfestival frog furry gaypride gayprideparade gold graceland graffiti grantpark green hellskitchen hood hoodedrat hoodie hurricanedamage hurricanekatrina illinois intheheartofthebeastpuppetandmasktheatre jackdanielsdistillery june32008 katrina library lighthouse line longline louisiana lousiana lword lynchburg lynx lynxwon may42008 mayday maydayparade memorial memphis michelleobama mii minigolf minneapolis minneapolissculpturegarden20thanniversarycelebration minnesota minnesotalynx minnesotalynxvshoustoncomets mnartistsorg movieposter nascar nashville neworleans nola obama obamarally obamawinsnomination october2005 orange oshaughnessyfrey painting petrat pink plastic plastictoys poster prideparade puttputt queue racewaypark rat red redcross reflection retro saintpaul september2005 shadow shakopee shorttrack sign slidell southminneapolis sowhatsonyourbookshelf stage stockcar stockcarraces stpaul tabouli tacky targetcenter tasteofchicago tennessee theking thelword thetaste thriftstore trash tree tshirt umbrella universityofstthomas ust walkerartcenter walkerinsideoutartgoesoutdoors walkeronthegreen whiskey white wii window wnba wrenshall xcelenergycenter yellow

5 comments:

CoryQ said...

You mean every tag YOU have used on flickr so far. ;)

Neat concept. How did you pull this off in blog format with the links and all?

Smitty said...

You are correct CoryQ - Flickr tags used by ME. And I realized later it isn't really EVERY tag, only my most popular. More obscure tags that I've only used once, such as "awesome dreadlock mohawk" do not appear. So my blog post title managed to be misleading in more ways than one...

As for how I pulled it off: I totally lucked out. I copied and pasted it right from my flickr account and blogspot kept the hyperlinks.

Schmiddy said...

You answered my question, as I was going to say this seems like it would have taken tons of work. Thanks again for the present btw!

CoryQ said...

Awww, man... "awesome dreadlock mohawk" is my favorite tag you have ever used. Now I feel cheated.

Schmiddy said...

Where have you been my dear? I miss your blogging, and I miss you. We are definitely hanging out when I return from the AK!