Monday, June 23, 2008

Open Letter to M. Night Shama-llama-ding-dong*

In regards to your most recent cinematic endeavor, The Happening, you lost me within the first ten minutes when I was supposed to believe that Marky Mark is not only capable of teaching science, but is somehow the "cool" teacher with an obvious rapport with his students. I wasn't buying it. Could have done without the mood ring too.

*I'm not making fun of your name, I just don't know how to pronounce it (or spell it for that matter).

3 comments:

coryq said...

Hey, if he can make the transition to cinder-block-weight-lifting-hip-pop star to suave movie star, he could totally teach science. And look at the man; He would totally be everyone's favorite teacher because he was a bad boy when he was young. Every girl would want him and every guy would want to be him.

chinesetwine said...

hilarious b/c spelling his name was literally a question at the last quiz night leaf & I did!

Smitty said...

CoryQ- I guess acting ability isn't a pre-requisite for being a suave movie star. Cuz he was atrocious.