Thursday, May 15, 2008

Easy come, easy go!

My $600 stimulus money was posted to my checking account Tuesday. Wednesday, my landlord finally got around to cashing my May rent check of $575. Whatta joke! I know the $600 is still extra money, but seeing those two transactions side by side can't help but make me feel like I only made out with 25 bucks. Maybe I'll use the $25 on a couple bottles of gin and hole up in my apartment in a drunken stupor until we have a new President. This whole stimulus thing is a freaking joke anyways. There is a great blog, How I Spent my Stimulus, that is worth checking out. I'll probably post to it once I figure out how I want to spend the money. Current contenders: credit card bill, plane ticket to Detroit, pet rodent adoption fee, MPR membership, Obama campaign donation, private purchase of some kind, medical bills or some combination thereof.

2 comments:

Schmiddy said...

Pet rodent adoption fee and personal purchases? Jigga what?

CoryQ said...

Where's that $25 you owe me?