Thursday, March 20, 2008

I screwed up the HTML on this post and can't be bothered to fix it.

Some things I've enjoyed on the interwebs recently....

Imogen Heap's "Thillercast" in honor of the 25th anniversary of Michael Jackson's Thiller album. Her story about trying to make "shiny trousers" is super cute.

Flickr. After a long hiatus of not posting any photos, I recently uploaded a bunch from my recent road trip. After a refresher course from CoryQ, I was able to determine that on Tuesday, someone did a tag search for "nipples" and ended up looking at my photo of Elvis and Priscilla's wedding attire.
Photoshop Disasters. Discovered via MJ.
Mugglenet.com's interview with Jim Dale, narrator of the U.S. and Canada editions of the Harry Potter audiobooks. The kids from Mugglenet aren't the best interviewers, but what Dale has to say is pretty interesting. You gotta love the story about how he came up with the voice for Dobby. (Episode 137)

Lastly, I'm just in love with Ellen Degeneres lately. She's recently talked about homophobia on her show, in the case of the murder Lawrence King (a story way under reported) and Sally Kern's anti-gay rant. In the process, she's introduced the stories to a much wider audience than would've heard about it otherwise. Her words about Larry were touching and she managed to educate while making people laugh when she called Kern's office. But it was this old clip from her show that had me laughing my butt off yesterday.

1 comment:

CoryQ said...

That Photoshop link is awesome.