Monday, February 18, 2008

Smooth Smitty strikes again

In the last two months, one of Pfunk's grandmothers died from Alzheimer's disease and her other grandmother moved into assisted living.

When we decided to see a movie on Saturday, I nominated The Savages because I love Laura Linney and Philip Seymour Hoffman. All I knew about it was that they played humorously dysfunctional siblings. Little did I know that they play siblings that are humorously dysfunctional while moving their elderly father with dementia into a nursing home. I must've turned to her five times during the movie to say, "I'm sorry. Are you ok?".

And here I thought I could do no worse than the
Garden State incident.

Pfunk, when your dog dies, what do you say we make a date to see Old Yeller?

5 comments:

chinesetwine said...

You're kidding me!! Dude - your track record is, um, nuts. Good thing Pfunk loves you so much!

Aust said...

Luckily she doesn't love you because of your ability to spit mad game.

Schmiddy said...

I think it's okay, dear. :)

Bird said...

No worries I still luv ya!

coryq said...

It's the thought that counts, right? Right??