Friday, March 23, 2007

I don't get corporate america

So a number of years ago, my dad started a high tech telecommunications company that was eventually bought out by a larger company on the East Coast. They announced they would be closing my Dad's branch last year, so he has been out of a job since December. Always the entrepreneur, my dad is starting yet another company. This time, an engineering firm. Basically, you come up with an idea you can't execute, my dad's firm will design and build it for you. His first customer? The company that laid him off. They can't make their new product without his engineers. Oh, the irony.

1 comment:

Paige said...

The evil one that we saw was the 2006 National Miss Gay USofA.

I went on to alot of the La Femmes myspace pages and they all have her as their top friends. :-|