Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My phone thinks I'm way more scandalous than I really am.

I got a new cell phone that has a feature my previous phone did not. When creating a text message, not only does the phone have the auto-fill feature for common words (you know, you get as far as "H-a-p" and it suggests "Happy"), but it also remembers not-so-common words that I've used in previous messages. It is great for not always having to type my friends' names all the way through. But I went to text the word "special" recently, and I only made it to "sp" before my phone suggested "spanking."

I know why my RAZR did that. A few days prior I had texted my friend Sally from a club and said, "If you were here right now, I'd be spanking you on the dance floor." Which, face it, is probably true. My favorite dance is the fake spank, right above the "grab your shin and jerk your knee back and forth" dance. But for a moment I took pause and revelled in the notion that my phone thinks I'm some kinda dom goddess or something.

3 comments:

CoryQ said...

I think you are still OK, phone and scandal wise. If your phone starts filling in things like "saucy minx" and "dirty pot" you might want to think about toning down your text messages. Or taking pictures. Which ever...

Anonymous said...

u r soooo kool.
2 kool 4 skool.

A Random Wookie said...

I think you should put up a picture of you doing the 'fake spank'. That would be awesome. I bet you could get on a show like 'web junk' on VH1 with that. DO IT NOW!