Monday, September 12, 2005

A few of my favorite cyber-things...

Rob Cockerham is a genius!

Drew Curtis's Fark

Michael Moore
. Especially the "Must Read" section

Television Without Pity
-
Where else are you going to get a blow by blow recap of a show that was cancelled in 1996?

Margaret Cho

For all things Harry Potter

For all things Harry and the Potters (Favorite Lyric of all time: Of Harry's disasterous date with Cho Chang: "I'd rather not talk about your dead ex-boyfriends over coffee")

Netflix. It changed my life. Sure, my girlfriend and I bicker over the queue order [ "Three Irish Films back to back?" (Me to her)] and film ratings ["Only one star to Gosford Park? Are you Crazy?" (Her to me, Godforsaken Park I say)]. But with no late fees, unlimited viewing for a flat rate, and only having to walk as far as the mailbox in my pjs to pick up a new film, we get over the squabbles quite easily. Which is why our queque has ballooned to 383 discs. Perhaps we'll get to "Nip/Tuck" Season one by 2011.

For those of you that notice things like Jeanne Tripplehorn's character turning the wrong way onto a one-way street in Sliding Doors, there is Moviemistakes.com

Blogs:

Allegra

PostSecret

Rik Reppe

Amazing Race Pool

Ben

Curt

No comments: